Unemployment Extension Update
See Press Announcements
Reference the emergency unemployment compensation section for
adjusted benefit tiers for 2014 extended benefits. Proceed with Federal filing online.
- Does an Unemployment Extension Actually Increase Unemployment Rates?.
- Recent College Grads & Unemployment: How Many Graduates Can Actually Find Jobs.
- The Current State of Unemployment.
- Federal Funding Available for College Course. Pell Grants Give Up to $5,500 for Training.
- Unemployment Offers Opportunities for New Jobs Training
- Unemployment Drops as Lawmakers Debate Benefits Extension.
- Federal Lawmakers Continue Wrangling Over Unemployment Extension
- 99ers Tier 5 Extension
- Federal Tier 5
- New Extension For 99ers
- Congress Passes Extension
- Extended Federal Benefits
- Federal Funding Update Options
- 99ers of 2011
- Compensation Act of 2010
- New 99ers Unemployment Bill
- House Vote in 2011
- Latest On Tier 5
Press Announcements & Tier Five Revisions
- Human Capital Dynamics and the U.S. Labor Market report released by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta indicates that the unemployment extension had no positive impact on unemployment rate.
- Ready to Work: Job-Driven Training and American Opportunity
- New Benefits Extension
- Fed ED Extension
- Extension Of Benefits for 2011
- Obama Signs Legislation Bill
- All About Tier 5 99ers
- The Senate Votes This Year
- What About After 99 Weeks?
- 99ers Compensation Plan