Unemployment Extension Update
See Press Announcements
Reference the emergency unemployment compensation section for
adjusted benefit tiers for 2014 extended benefits. Proceed with Federal filing online.
- Black Unemployment Rate Still Hovers Above 10%.
- Could an Unemployment Extension Be Back on the Table?.
- Think US Unemployment is High? These 4 Countries Have Outrageously High Unemployment Rates.
- Record Low Unemployment Benefits and Lack of an Extension on the Table During Midterms.
- Unemployment Rates Fall for America's Least Educated Workers.
- 20% of Workers Laid Off in the Past 5 Years Are Still Unemployed Today.
- Obama and Boehner Continue to Ignore Elevated Long-Term Unemployment Numbers.
- The Jobless Generation: Americans Debate How to Handle Youth Unemployment.
- Unemployment Edges Upward in Majority of the US with No Extended Benefits in Sight.
- Controversial New Study Questions the Validity of US Unemployment Rate.
- Does an Unemployment Extension Actually Increase Unemployment Rates?
- Recent College Grads & Unemployment: How Many Graduates Can Actually Find Jobs.
- The Current State of Unemployment.
- Federal Funding Available for College Course. Pell Grants Give Up to $5,500 for Training.
- Unemployment Offers Opportunities for New Jobs Training
- Unemployment Drops as Lawmakers Debate Benefits Extension.
- Federal Lawmakers Continue Wrangling Over Unemployment Extension
- 99ers Tier 5 Extension
- Federal Tier 5
- New Extension For 99ers
- Congress Passes Extension
- Extended Federal Benefits
- Federal Funding Update Options
- 99ers of 2011
- Compensation Act of 2010
- New 99ers Unemployment Bill
- House Vote in 2011
- Latest On Tier 5
Press Announcements & Tier Five Revisions
- Mark Zandi Chief Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Left Behind: The Long-term Unemployed Struggle in an Improving Economy
- Grants in the amount of 170 Million dollars to match long-term unemployed Americans with new jobs
- Ready To Work Partnership
- The Evolution of Rotation Group Bias: Will the Real Unemployment Rate Please Stand Up? - Should we trust the US unemployment rate?
- Human Capital Dynamics and the U.S. Labor Market report released by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta indicates that the unemployment extension had no positive impact on unemployment rate.
- Ready to Work: Job-Driven Training and American Opportunity
- New Benefits Extension
- Fed ED Extension
- Extension Of Benefits for 2011
- Obama Signs Legislation Bill
- All About Tier 5 99ers
- The Senate Votes This Year
- What About After 99 Weeks?
- 99ers Compensation Plan