Stevenson Unemployment Office

Washington State Unemployment Office Location, in Stevenson:

704 SW Rock Creek Drive, Stevenson, WA 98648

See Map

Stevenson WorkSource Affiliate

Residents in or near Stevenson can call (509) 427-4464, for immediate supported assistance with the wa filing process, in addition to all claim options readily available in Washington State.

Stevenson Office Phone Number(509) 427-4464
Fax (Stevenson Office): (509) 427-3640

Hours: Monday to Friday : 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.


The Stevenson Office Location: The Stevenson, wa office services recently unemployed claimants during normal hours of operation. Questions about state compensation amount calculation, and lengths are regularly updated in the state requirments section.

State Compensation Programs in Stevenson

To see the career training options available in Stevenson, Washington State, click here. Programs can be offered to individuals when there are high Washington State rate figures, you can check current statistics for the entire State of Washington State, or by County/City in real time.

UI Information For Stevenson

Eligible residents in Stevenson can apply for Washington State compensation online. All applicants in Stevenson are required to meet all of the outlined regulations & rules to file in Washington State.

Applications for an extension in Stevenson, or questions regarding available compensation in Stevenson can be referenced, in addition to calculating lengths for the wa extension throughout 2012.

Navigation Map (Click to Choose)

uplink login logon laws voucher website debit card card how to get application sign in self service tax w2 log in number tiers weekly tier law w2 link dept department news questions fraud gov handbook agency tax forms cs3 workforce work one teleserve security file for filing apply certification how to collect act how to file logon weeks certify claiming qualifications status appeals

Available State compensation amounts in Stevenson, including state regulations & online web-claim instructions can be found in the wa extended claim filings section.