Oklahoma City Unemployment Office

Oklahoma Unemployment Office Location, in Oklahoma City:

7401 NE 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73141

9210 S. Western, Suite A-9, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

See Map

Residents in or near Oklahoma City can call 405-525-1500 , 800-555-1554, for immediate supported assistance with the ok filing process, in addition to all claim options readily available in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma City Office Phone Number405-525-1500 , 800-555-1554
Fax (Oklahoma City Office): 405-962-7591


The Oklahoma City Office Location: The Oklahoma City, ok office services recently unemployed claimants during normal hours of operation. Questions about state compensation amount calculation, and lengths are regularly updated in the state requirments section.

State Compensation Programs in Oklahoma City

To see the career training options available in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, click here. Programs can be offered to individuals when there are high Oklahoma rate figures, you can check current statistics for the entire State of Oklahoma, or by County/City in real time.

UI Information For Oklahoma City

Eligible residents in Oklahoma City can apply for Oklahoma compensation online. All applicants in Oklahoma City are required to meet all of the outlined regulations & rules to file in Oklahoma.

Applications for an extension in Oklahoma City, or questions regarding available compensation in Oklahoma City can be referenced, in addition to calculating lengths for the ok extension throughout 2012.

Navigation Map (Click to Choose)

uplink login logon laws voucher website debit card card how to get application sign in self service tax w2 log in number tiers weekly tier law w2 link dept department news questions fraud gov handbook agency tax forms cs3 workforce work one teleserve security file for filing apply certification how to collect act how to file logon weeks certify claiming qualifications status appeals

Available State compensation amounts in Oklahoma City, including state regulations & online web-claim instructions can be found in the ok extended claim filings section.