Oak Harbor Unemployment Office

Washington State Unemployment Office Location, in Oak Harbor:

31975 SR 20, Oak Harbor, WA 98277

See Map

Oak Harbor WorkSource Center

Residents in or near Oak Harbor can call (360) 675-5966, for immediate supported assistance with the wa filing process, in addition to all claim options readily available in Washington State.

Oak Harbor Office Phone Number(360) 675-5966
Fax (Oak Harbor Office): (360) 679-7243

Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.


The Oak Harbor Office Location: The Oak Harbor, wa office services recently unemployed claimants during normal hours of operation. Questions about state compensation amount calculation, and lengths are regularly updated in the state requirments section.

State Compensation Programs in Oak Harbor

To see the career training options available in Oak Harbor, Washington State, click here. Programs can be offered to individuals when there are high Washington State rate figures, you can check current statistics for the entire State of Washington State, or by County/City in real time.

UI Information For Oak Harbor

Eligible residents in Oak Harbor can apply for Washington State compensation online. All applicants in Oak Harbor are required to meet all of the outlined regulations & rules to file in Washington State.

Applications for an extension in Oak Harbor, or questions regarding available compensation in Oak Harbor can be referenced, in addition to calculating lengths for the wa extension throughout 2012.

Navigation Map (Click to Choose)

uplink login logon laws voucher website debit card card how to get application sign in self service tax w2 log in number tiers weekly tier law w2 link dept department news questions fraud gov handbook agency tax forms cs3 workforce work one teleserve security file for filing apply certification how to collect act how to file logon weeks certify claiming qualifications status appeals

Available State compensation amounts in Oak Harbor, including state regulations & online web-claim instructions can be found in the wa extended claim filings section.