Burns Unemployment Office

Oregon Unemployment Office Location, in Burns:

90 W Washington, Burns, OR 97720

See Map

Harney County WorkforceOne

Residents in or near Burns can call (541) 573-5251, for immediate supported assistance with the or filing process, in addition to all claim options readily available in Oregon.

Burns Office Phone Number(541) 573-5251
Fax (Burns Office): (541) 573-3628 or (866) 345-1878

Hours:  Monday to Friday:8:00 am to 5:00 pm

 The Harney County WorkforceOne Office permits online claim filings for unemployed workers. Employer inquiries can be made at: (800) 663-7914

The Burns Office Location: The Burns, or office services recently unemployed claimants during normal hours of operation. Questions about state compensation amount calculation, and lengths are regularly updated in the state requirments section.

State Compensation Programs in Burns

To see the career training options available in Burns, Oregon, click here. Programs can be offered to individuals when there are high Oregon rate figures, you can check current statistics for the entire State of Oregon, or by County/City in real time.

UI Information For Burns

Eligible residents in Burns can apply for Oregon compensation online. All applicants in Burns are required to meet all of the outlined regulations & rules to file in Oregon.

Applications for an extension in Burns, or questions regarding available compensation in Burns can be referenced, in addition to calculating lengths for the or extension throughout 2012.

Navigation Map (Click to Choose)

uplink login logon laws voucher website debit card card how to get application sign in self service tax w2 log in number tiers weekly tier law w2 link dept department news questions fraud gov handbook agency tax forms cs3 workforce work one teleserve security file for filing apply certification how to collect act how to file logon weeks certify claiming qualifications status appeals

Available State compensation amounts in Burns, including state regulations & online web-claim instructions can be found in the or extended claim filings section.